India’s most valuable telecom company Reliance Jio is ready to take on with the biggest e-commerce business giant Amazon with the launch of its online to offline business platform Jio Mart which from today started to serve in three cities of India i.e Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan it is also planned to expand in India in the near future. Initially, it is focused on providing grocery and household items to your doorstep via the use of the most popular messaging platform Whatsapp..
What Is Jio Mart?
Jio Mart is an online E-commerce platform that will serve its customers through a mobile application and website.
This e-commerce platform will allow users to place orders online and get their products delivered by nearby local sellers offline to their doorstep without any delivery charge, unlike any other e-commerce platform such as Amazon and Flipkart.
Soon the official smartphone app of Jio Mart for both ios as well as android will be made available for users to download and start shopping.
Benefits Of Using Jio Mart Over Any Other E-commerce Platform
Reliance industry had been planning for launching their own e-commerce venture for quite a long time now and it seems like it’s worth the time as there are many key features and benefits of using Jio mart over any other e-commerce platform currently available over the internet.
This new approach focuses on providing value to the customers, some of the main key features of jio mart are as follows-
- More than 50,000 products
- No minimum order limit
- Easy return with no question asked
- Doorstep express delivery
- Nearby offline sellers
- No extra delivery charge
- Save up to ₹ 3000 at time of launch
How To Order Online On Jio Mart Through Whatsapp
Currently you can use this service in Navi-Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan via the self-pickup method and paying in cash to the seller.
Steps to order a product online on jio mart through WhatsApp
- Save Jiomart official contact number 8850008000
- Send a simple “Hi” message to the contact
- Click on the link you receive as a reply on an browser
- Fill your personal details as asked and click proceed
- Now you can select different products from the list
- Add required products to your cart and place your order
- Your order is now placed
- You will receive a confirmation message with a pdf containing order details
- Once your order is ready to pick up you will receive a text message on your mobile number with google map location
- Pickup your order from your nearby grocery store mentioned in the google map